Friday, December 17, 2010

30+ Free Printable Recipe Cards: {A Nice Collection}

Tipnut.com

This amazing website has heaps of great ideas, from cleaning tips to DIY projects - it's got them all.:)
I especially like these free, printable recipe cards. I have a recipe card collection but they don't look as professional as the ones at this site. Sometimes I put the card files on a usb stick and take them down to the local photo shop and print them out on photo paper. The cards I print out at home I then laminate as it's an ink jet printer and if the ink gets damp it'll smudge.
http://tipnut.com/free-printable-recipe-cards-a-nice-collection/



Fill Your Recipe Box With These Lovely Printables--They're Free!
Fill Your Recipe Box With These Lovely Printables--They're Free!

The style of recipe card shown below and 29 others are available at

1 comment:

  1. Hi Linda Your blog looks amazing!! And I love these recipe cards too! Take care, with love from Jules x

    ReplyDelete